TRB24EAP 23.9cc Handheld Blower
The Tanaka handheld blower is one of the lightest (only 8.6 lbs) and most powerful (at 441 CFM) blowers in its class. It features a purge primer for quick and simple starts, a low emission PureFire® II engine and large throttle lever for easy operation. The exceptional balance and light weight make it ideal for small clean up, while it has the power to handle larger yard work.
- 23.9 cc PureFire® II two-stroke engine meets emissions levels for a better environment without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- Class-leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- 1.13 HP commercial grade engine for outstanding power and longer life
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
- Large throttle lever for easy operation
- Auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- Covered by Tanaka's two-year commercial use warranty, seven-year consumer use warranty and one-year rental use warranty
Engine Type PureFire® II Two-Stroke
Max Output 1.13 HP
Displacement 23.9 cc
Air Volume 441 CFM
Air Velocity 170 MPH
Fuel Tank Capacity 17.6 Fl. Oz.
Carb Tier III Compliant Yes
Gas/Oil Ratio 50:1 (Hitachi FD Rated)
Dimensions (WxH) 8-5.64" x 13-25/64"
Dry Weight 8.6 lbs
Warranty 2-Year Commerical Use, 7-Year Consumer Use, 1-Year Rental Use
|TanBlow3OM.pdf (1.12 MB)|