Gardeners needing to regularly tackle challenging grass-trimming and vegetation clearance jobs in the domestic arena should take a good look at this super lightweight petrol brushcutter from Tanaka.
Powering it is an advanced 22cc (0.9hp) Tanaka Pure Fire engine; a high-specification two-stroke power-pack that offers the sort of fuel-economy and emission-output you’d expect from a mini four-stroke unit, but with far less weight. Tanaka’s S-Start ignition system makes starting practically effort-free.
The Tanaka TCG-22EAS Petrol Brushcutter is ideally balanced; weighs a mere 4.4kg; and comes with a shoulder strap – a combination that makes it perfect for those more time-consuming jobs.
An ergonomic ‘loop-and-bar’ handle delivers superior control and manoeuvrability; while a heavy-duty 24mm-diameter shaft confers exceptional durability (this model has a five-year home-use warranty).
Also featured is a nylon-line cutter-head with a Tap ‘n’ Go mechanism that will see fresh cord fed-out with a simple tap of the head on ground.
- A premium-grade petrol brushcutter for intensive domestic use
- Advanced low-emission Pure Fire two-stroke engine from Tanaka themselves
- S-Start takes the strain out of achieving ignition
- Ultra lightweight design and excellent balance for optimum user-comfort
- Large-diameter shaft for added robustness
- Tap & Go line-head makes feeding-out new cutting-cord fast and hassle-free
|Engine Type||Petrol 2-stroke|
|Engine Model||Pure Fire|
|Engine Power||0.9hp / 0.69kW|
|Starting System||Recoil - S-Start|
|Engine Fuel Tank Capacity||0.45 Litres|
|Handle Type||Loop & Bar|
|Linehead||Included - Twin Line|
|Line Feed||Bump Feed|
|Harness||Single Shoulder Strap|