The flail mower is ideal for use in heavily overgrown areas where other mowers simply can’t cope, easily tackling the worst possible cutting conditions. It is very efficient and will cut vegetation faster and more effectively than a rotary or mulching mower, which has helped to make it our best selling grass cutter.
The 65cm flail features 28 heavy-duty free-swinging blades while the 85cm flail features 36. The blades are fitted to a horizontal roller and arranged in a staggered, or overlapping, layout to provide coverage. It works at a high cutting speed so the blades rotate fast to cut, mulch, and leave a fantastic finish. The cutting height can be adjusted through 5 positions from 1cm (½”) to 6cm (2½”) allowing it to tackle all sorts of ground conditions and heights of vegetation.
Individually hinged front protection flaps and a wide open front help to ensure that material reaches the blades. A full width steel roller at the rear of the mower helps to prevent unnecessary scalping of the ground
- Available in 65 - 85cm widths
- 28/36 free swinging flails
- Adjustable height from 1cm - 6cm high
- Large adjustable rubber guard
- Self cleaning supporting roller
- 28 Y shape knives for complete overlapping and cutting efficency
- Optional tubular device preventing brambles and branches hitching up
- Optional front pivoting and eclipsing wheels
Make sure all required fields and the captcha are filled in.